Established September 15, 2001


Sunday, May 6, 2012

Spring Break trip to Flordia

My parents were taking a trip to Florida to go see my Uncle and they asked Lily and I to go with them!!
Kane's work schedule was changing and he ended up going with us!!
So all 6 of us (Mom, Dad, Tommy, Me, Kane and Lily) all took a trip to Florida!!
We had a blast. It was a great trip and it was sooo nice to just get away for a bit:)
Big THANK YOU to my mom and dad for taking us along!!

Here are some pictures from our trip...

Entering Mississippi...Lily and Uncle Tommy..

We stopped in Alabama to look at the USS Alabama..

Lily and Papa..

Kane and Lily...

Lily inside on one of the many beds...

My mom pretending to shoot the big gun...

Kane and I...

Lily being cute...

Lily and I playing around on one of the guns...

Yay...we made it to Florida...

Kane and I in Destin...

All of us on the Dolphin boat cruise...



My parents...great picture of them...

Trying to feed a bird...

Big girl driving the boat...

Playing in the sand...

Outside the Bubba Gump restaurant....Nice one Tommy:)

Go-Kart time....


Making our way back home:(

Last stop...Louisiana!!!

It was a great trip...we are planning to go back real soon:)



No comments: