Established September 15, 2001


Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lily turns 4!

Yes...this post is really late...I admit I am not the best blogger at all:(
Well, my baby girl is 4...I can not believe it!!
Next year she will turn 5 and then she is off to Kindergarten...what the heck where did the time go??

Lily wanted a Hello Kitty Princess Dance Party this year, so I did my best to accommodate to all of her wishes!!!
This is what we came up with...Hello Kitty cake and invitations...Dance Party at Chucke Cheese...and she was dressed like a princess!!!
Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us!!
Big thanks to my in-laws for driving all the way down here to celebrate it with her:)

Lily with her birthday cake!

She is 4!


The Cake I made her!

Lily and Daddy...he could not stay the whole time because he had to go to work!

Singing Happy Birthday and dancing!

Lily and Chucke!


In the Ticket Blaster!

Opening all of her wonderful presents!

Aunt Wendy and Caleb!!

She had a wonderful time...I still can't believe she is 4!!!

No comments: