Established September 15, 2001


Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lily

Lily my sweet little girl who will be 4 in March, where has the time gone?? The past four years have just flown by. The things you do every day just amaze me!! Just the other day you put your hand over your heart and recited the entire Pledge of Allegiance:) I am so blessed to have you as my daughter. I can not wait to give you a little brother or sister!!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past 6 months.

Your first day of Dance...June 2011

Listening and following your teacher.

First time to go camping...June 2011

Rachel and Adam's wedding...you just adore these two!!

Riding a pony at 7 Acre Farms! October 2011

Painting your pumpkin...October 2011



Halloween 2011

November 2011...College Station, Santa's Wonderland

Trying to catch a snowflake!!

All of your friends!!

First time at the parade...Thanksgiving Day 2011

My beautiful little girl on Christmas Day 2011

I can not wait to see what this next year is going to bring. Maybe mommy will be better at blogging about your adventures!!! Love you my sweet little girl:)

No comments: