Established September 15, 2001


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Sister is MARRIED!!

My Sister got married on June 25th...she was a beautiful bride!!! This is an overload on pictures...sorry:)


Our Day started at the spa with manicures, pedicures, getting our hair and make-up done!!

Before we got pretty!!!


The Girls are ready for the wedding!!Jennifer and our parents!



The Whole Family.
Mom and Son...Jennifer and Aidan.



With our Grandparents...Granny Starks, Jennifer, Grandparents Moore



Grandparents Moore with Kinslee, Aidan and Lily.



Cousins


Kane and I before the wedding.


Aidan and I walking down the aisle.


Our dad walking Jennifer down the aisle.


My older brother Eddie and I at the reception.


Cutting the Cake.


My younger brother Tommy caught the garter...it was the first time he has caught one...he was beyond excited about it.


The Newlyweds leaving the reception.


It was a great wedding and I am glad I was part of it!!! Congratulations to Jennifer and Leonard.

No comments: